Sunday, June 24, 2018

Carpenter Brut - Leather Teeth (2018)


Feelin' like going back to the 80's? 

I certainly am. I've already put on my spiked-shoulder leather jacket and applied hairspray to my hair. But I'm not planning on going to any disco. I'll just be playing Leather Teeth

If you crave some good quality and energetic synthwave, you can count on Carpenter Brut. This album is just another proof to it. 

Want me to hype it a little more for you? Just know that Kristoffer Rygg is singing there. Mat McNerney (Kvohst) is singing there. Yann Ligner took a share in writing the lyrics. 

Note: listening to this music can make you feel like dancing insanely wherever you are - on the street, in a tram, at work. So play it with caution...

And remember: Beware the Beast!

Tracklist:
1. Leather Teeth 
2. Cheerleader Effect
3. Sunday Lunch
4. Monday Hunt
5. Inferno Galore 
6. Beware The Beast 
7. Hairspray Hurricane
8. End Titles 


No comments:

Post a Comment